Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Wing Man




This Alice betul betul celaka one.
THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – FOR YOUR GRACE, FOR PUTTING MARCUS into the picture.

What happen was…I was on leave on Thursday…according to Marcus…Marcus admit to me that Marcus is selfish…Wayne is leaving soon and Marcus really need the extra help that Marcus can get. Apparently, the plan was for The Furniture Buyer to replace Wayne and I will take over the furniture portfolio. As simple as that. Marcus knew about it, Amelia knew about it. The both of them sat down and began discussing…they invited The Witch too…but The Witch pusing 1 cerita baru…told Marcus & Amelia that I want to swap to Toys. Miguel was there too. Adoi…so, on Friday...I quickly WatsApp Miguel and talk to Miguel face to face…I was so kan cheong…I told Miguel the conversation that I had with Alice on Monday & Tuesday when Miguel was on leave. Miguel only asks Alice to ask me when I want my movement to be effective. I told Miguel anytime Miguel wants. Miguel was very considerate enough that I should stay and see the results after all of my effort for the coming BTS…I said no need. The Witch really makes me pening

No comments: