Saturday, October 03, 2015

How Ben Franklin Solved A Mystery




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

(1) Appointment with Miguel on a Friday morning.

(2) The both of us were wearing the same shirt color and same design. Coincidence.

(3) Miguel asks me how I am feeling at the moment. I said ok.

(4) I was very good. I did not bitch about Alice. I did not bad mouth her either. I only mention that I have no chemistry with her. No chemistry, means no chemistry.

(5) Miguel acknowledges that Alice have a lot to learn & work on when it comes to people management. However, Miguel said that Miguel is not blind when it comes to between Alice & me. Miguel also pointed out that Alice is improving gradually. Alice not only lack people management skills but also the business-strategy skills.

(6) Miguel said that I cannot transfer to Marcus's department for the time being.

(7) If I want to do Trade Planning. I have to step out. I have to shine in that area by taking more tasks. How to accomplish it? I have to demonstrate that I know how to do planning, monitor & review the results and show that it all relates back to my trade event calendar.

(8) Miguel also notices that I am very reluctant to collect money. Hahaha…

(9) That’s why must change buyer lor…Miguel needs to get a very strong buyer to replace me.

(10) Miguel gives me 2 Options – to do Furniture or DIY.

(11) DIY – under Ursula. I would love to go back to Ursula’s side. But DIY…err…no thank you…so many small skus…I think I have enough of that already. Gerrard’s vacant position have already been filled. But Miguel did not mention anything about Sabrina’s position. Ursula was suppose to have another headcount. So I just keep quiet.

(12) Furniture – will be under Amelia. Going back to my old portfolio. How is Amelia as a boss…I have no idea. It’s a risk that I have to take.

(13) Marcus only shares with me that Madeleine is not getting any guidance from Amelia in Madeleine’s new portfolio.

(14) Marcus feels that the English people don’t really like Madeleine. But I did not probe Marcus further on who are the English people actually.

(15) The transfer will be effective on 1/1/2016.

(16) Let me finish off the BTS, Xmas, CNY. I also have the sense of ownership. I also want to complete the whole learning process. I also want to help the team. I also want Alice to have a nice yearend report card as well.

(17) Furniture & DIY – why these 2 categories…hmmm…is it because that currently they are being helmed by weaker buyers…and for the important categories, Miguel already have a list of ready buyers.

(18) Am I happy? Sigh…I didn’t get the so-called SDD role which I so badly wanted…but the very least…at least Miguel did teach me on how to go about it. And more importantly, I am out from The Witch’s team.

(19) I also told Miguel that the reason that I chose to be under Marcus is because I don’t want to rock The Witch’s confidence…since everyone is telling me that she is so insecure and lack of confidence. Luckily, Miguel tells me that I need to also put myself first.

(20) Miguel was about to tell me why Maximoff rejected the idea…but then tak jadi…because Maximoff came into Miguel’s room and interrupt us…that was the end of our appointment.

(21) I have not spoken about the arrangement to anybody yet. And I don’t intend to. Let Miguel handle this.

(22) I only say Thank You to Emerson for Emerson’s input.

No comments: