Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finding Hope When It Hurts




Sigh…bad news…so malu…I tak jadi transfer pula…because the Furniture portfolio – that position is a TCM (Trainee Category Manager) position and I am a Category Manager…so that makes me overqualified for the post…and that is the same reason as to why I can’t take over Wayne’s place. During The General's time - the Furniture category was combine with Home Furnishing category and was headed by Baldwin. Baldwin was suppose to have a TCM. Then, The Ice Queen went and pecah belahkan the categories. The whole office knew about it…transfer and then tak jadi transfer…Miguel told me to tahan first…Miguel will try to arrange something wor

You know what…I am not going to do anything.

Clara’s position is still vacant…even Marcus encourage me to go under Emerson…Emerson is protective of Emerson’s buyers…but I am not going…I don’t want to get into something that I don’t fancy about. Even though the lingerie department seems to be very easy to manage…60% are on consignment basis, high margin, less skus. My Source also told me that…Emerson feel very sien…scared that this Emerson might abandon ship only…of course lah…here everything is so manual. At the English’s side…there is a process…no one can interfere with it. Here, there is no process…and everyone wants to get in the way. How to get things done…

I don’t know where Miguel is going to transfer me. In the first place, I am very blessed already that Miguel wants to help me. Miguel can actually let me rot under The Witch. After all, this is between Alice and me. The both of us have to settle it. Miguel don't have to step in and help. I think…all of the buyers who are in the right frame of mind will not want to be under Alice. If Miguel force a move…it is very obvious that Miguel sides me. Right now…I couldn’t be bother anymore…let Miguel trigger the whole situation.

I am just speechless about the whole thing.

But perhaps there is a blessing in disguise…maybe Furniture is not for me…maybe Amelia is a bad boss…maybe it all ends here this year...I don’t know. God will not answer your prayers if what you pray for is not good for you.

Sometimes the Lord has to save us by hard refusals – Tagore; the great Indian Thinker.

No comments: