Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Nazi Goreng




Alice knew…about my transfer…I don’t know how Miguel breaks the news to her…I personally requested for it…or Miguel who was the one who dictates it.

I only told Alice…that it’s about time for me to change.

Well…knowing her who seems to have a listening, understanding & interpretation problems…I don’t know what stories she will cook up…to tell the others.

She gives me the impression like I am leaving the company like that…I have to correct her twice that I am actually transferring. Adoi, that woman…

And then, she gives me the impression – yes, I will be transferring…but don’t know where to put me…because…apparently…the new person will come in earlier…I want it to be effective on 1/1/2016…the new person will have to take on a new role at first…then I handover the handover part…adoi…I don’t know lah…she is making me very confuse…

No comments: