Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Smoking Hog




The Witch told Ramly, who then tells Pietro, who then tells me that right now…The Witch’s story is like this…it is not me that ask for the transfer…it is she who wants to transfer me out…and right now…whether the transfer will take place or not…will depend on her…what ever lahmalas I want to layan her...if she wants to torture me...up to her lah...

I know that I have offended her that day…during the team briefing…I bring up this transfer issue, which took everyone by surprise…ya mah…Wayne is leaving next week…The Furniture Buyer needs to handover to me…I must remind The Witch that it’s not many days left mah…wah, straight away, her face tak puas hati like that. Want to cucuk...cucuk lor...everyone knows that I am a failed buyer mah...sigh...

No comments: