Saturday, October 03, 2015

The Novice




Work Tales – Event 2.

Was lepaking at Marcus’s room. Wayne (Marcus’s staff) drop da’bomb.
Rupa-rupanya, this Celtic went and recruit Wayne. So, Wayne will be joining Celtic at the Japanese side.
Nonetheless, this poses an opportunity for me :) I can transfer to Marcus’s department.
I told Marcus not to do anything first. Let me strategize and cook up a plan. Die die, Miguel (for sure) wants me to finish off my BTS, Marcus also cannot wait that long…so the plan is to let Marcus takes in an assistant first, than I can go and approach Miguel to propose myself.
But mana tahusebelum I can bergerak…this Marcus already bergerak.

Marcus went and informs Miguel that Wayne has resigned. And that I have offer myself.
According to Marcus…Miguel was very open to the idea…Miguel said that it can be consider.
Marcus also felt that Miguel is planning something…planning the current man power in the division. A plan is brewing.

No comments: