Saturday, October 03, 2015

Nooks & Crannies




After the below 5 events that have taken place – THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – Miguel request for a one-to-one session with me on yesterday morning. Miguel; somemore plotted this appointment into the electronic calendar…therefore, whoever that Miguel shares Miguel’s calendar with will notice that there is a session with me. Miguel went and put there Private Appointment somemore. A lifeline...

THANK YOU GOD. YOU HAVE INDEED FIGHT FOR ME. I HAVE SEEN YOUR WORK, I HAVE SEEN YOUR FIGHT, I HAVE SEEN YOUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORD EACH DAY, YOUR TEXT EVERY MORNING, YOUR LOVE, HOPE, ASSURANCES & ENCOURAGEMENT EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. I ONLY INDEED NEED TO BE STILL.

Thank You for putting Emerson, Marcus, Paige, My Source, Tommy & the MFT Director into my life as well.

No comments: