Saturday, April 05, 2014

a successful failure

OMG – WatsApp message from Ursula – Hi J____, Is your side ok!!! The LadyBug issues please send to D___ and Nancy and please ask them to inform stores to not keep reducing the no of bins. We have to keep our promises all the time. Send to both on behalf of me. Appreciate for the help. Thank you. And also hope things are fine over there. ?

(1) THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – I SURVIVED this week!

(2) Ursula said that she will call the stores before she leave for her trip, but there was no email from her to me on any of the outcome as well. Cheh, cakap only lah she…but nonetheless, because it’s on a Friday night and on a Saturday (she flew out on a Sunday), I certainly cannot expect her to do much. She probably wrote this text to me after seeing the second email from the supplier.

(3) I did not write to Nancy as per Ursula's instructions because I don’t want to kena tembak balik…after that, buat malu only. Still…I have to cook up a good reason to Ursula on why I didn’t write the email.

(4) I did not reply back Ursula’s WatsApp – I am very busy :)

(5) I am grateful for her concern...but it also shows that Ursula doesn’t trust me in holding my own fort.

(6) I know that I owned her a lot of things…so when she comes back on next week Tuesday…all things would have settled down by then.

No comments: