Monday, April 21, 2014

What do you want kid?

Latest gossips from one of Celtic’s external sources - Sabrina cannot stand the stress. Everything also Ursula controls. Everything the supplier passes over to Ursula; like bypassing Sabrina like that. Shawn and Gerrard is also not doing a proper handover for Sabrina. But I told Celtic – Sabrina can last very long in the department because Sabrina is such a kaki bodek – always make Ursula so happy every day – beaming from ear to ear. Not like me, I always say the wrong things. Like last week – The General question on my department's high stock value & high stock days. Ursula was running some report on behalf of me to answer back to The General. After reading the report – I just blurted out to Ursula – why dress a donkey as a horse? Ursula was stun with my remark. I mean, it’s a fact that my department has high stock value, let’s just admit it, let’s just give The General the action plan, what are we going to do next. Why go so far ahead in forecasting the coming months purchases and the sell through which is not even concrete and could be fluctuating. The General can read the numbers anyway. The numbers don't lie. No matter how we dress it up, high stock value means high stock value. Full stop. If I were the manager in charge, I just want to know what is the action plan to minimize the stock value for this month. I am doing clearance, I am expecting the clearance can reduce the stock value by this X amount. The BTS returning is still on-going. I am expecting that these returning can bring down the stock value by this Y amount. Sigh…I think Ursula is not very happy with my answers though :)

No comments: