Sunday, April 27, 2014

See #3

I was out with Ursula on last week Friday for a market survey. We went to Mydin USJ first, then finally head over to Sunway Pyramid to check out on the Popular Bookstore, Aeon and Daiso. So, on the way there – Ursula ask me whether I have a BF or not? I told Ursula – Boss, our relationship is not there yet, so I am not going to share the details with you at the moment. Ursula chuckle loudly and said – that means no lah. I answer back – if I say yes, you will ask me the second, the third & the fourth question, which I did not want to answer. If I am going to get married, no worries, I will give you my wedding card. This Ursula is so kepo.

I don’t want to feel pressured to get married or have kids if I don’t want to. What makes one person happy doesn’t make everyone happy. I think at this stage of my current situation right now – I won’t be surprise that I will choose to stay single and childless. Nonetheless, I will also choose to live a happy and fulfilled life. Do what feels right for me :)

No comments: