Sunday, April 20, 2014

Jamie’s Italian

Ursula wants Shawn, Christy and myself to visit our Batu Caves & Kelana Jaya store with her. I ask to be excuse because I have a supplier appointment on the same day. But this Ursula sarcastically replied back to me, that actually I don’t have to visit the Batu Caves store because my department is growing positive after the refurbishment :( Nonetheless, I am very thankful to GOD for this optimistic sign, for this encouraging blessing. But Ursula also told me off to visit the Kelana Jaya store on my own, on my own free time. Again, it’s not that I don’t want to be a team player here – the timing is always off key :) But Ursula also insists that we must walk the store together. I straight away tell her that I am not ready for it yet. Ursula replied back that she knows about it :( Cannot hide things from her…

No comments: