Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Total Girly Party In Singapore




Ursula brought out this topic – why is it so difficult to get the oil supplier to close the contract? Why it takes such a long time to create a new item code for the oil? I know that Ursula is talking about Christy – but I also terasa here because there is a double meaning to it – why am I so slow as well. Ursula knows what are my plans are, which target that I have identified to attack…but somehow…it was all talk…and no actions yet. I am just so clever to talk non-stop, but I am lousy at doing the actions part out. Sigh…nonetheless, I also told Ursula that there is one word to describe my current emotions right now…which is...GRATEFUL…because Ursula could have scold, yell, scream, chase after me for the many unfinished work…but she haven’t done anything yet…but I guess it will be anytime soon. Ursula also told me that she is thinking of when to over-write me. Should she do it or not? I know that...if Ursula does over-writes me...I am no longer be valuable in Ursula's eyes anymore...I will lost my market value for sure...I will be worthles and I will just be like Christy. A second Christy, as a matter of fact.

No comments: