Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Print Hall

:( Ursula said that I lack imagination…yeah, I agree with her. My many years in the retail industry, doing the same repetitive thing every day with the same people who taught me, with the same people who thought the same thoughts every day had indeed filled my cup to the brim. Additionally, my business acumen has never been a second nature to me as well. Therefore, I will always have to work harder compare to the other people. I don’t deny that it might have hindered me to move further, to think deeper, to look at the bigger picture of things. I began to realize that the sterile world that I had grown accustomed to have dulled my creativity and limited my vision. So, I need to change, to think outside of the box, to be bold & courageous enough to step out, to look at things from a macro perspective for a change, to try to stay open to the experience & fluid as a person and to invest in myself because investing in yourself is the best investment that you will ever make.

No comments: