Sunday, April 27, 2014

GOrun Ultra

Ursula: Who is your favorite supplier?
Me: None.
Ursula: Why not?
Me: Don’t see a reason to have one.

Of course, I have my very own favorite supplier…I just didn’t want to tell Ursula at that point of time :) Let her guess…by telling Ursula…what if she boycott against them or what if she cross-check things with them. I know…I have always said that it is very important for the bosses to know what is going on…even including those hanky-panky ones…but this is an exceptional case…let Ursula do some work here :) I have been very transparent with Ursula on many matters, so once in a while…I think its ok not to deliver everything to her on a silver platter. Besides, Ursula also called up to my supplier but also didn’t own it up to me…it was my supplier who informed me about this matter later on.

No comments: