Sunday, April 06, 2014

Morning Phase

Another March Tribulations:

Fear >> the feeling is so scary. And so does Death. My younger cousin brother passed away last month. His autopsy report is not out yet but the family suspected that it could either be a heart attack or high blood pressure. The young lad was only 29 years old. It was so sudden and unexpected.

Secondly, my father was involved in a car accident. He was riding on his motorbike (which I have always disapproved off) and he got hit by a Kancil. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – he only have cuts & bruises. Then, the next day, he went up to Penang. He said that his head was throbbing, he only wanted to get his head check once he is back home, which is after a couple of days and this could be very dangerous if he had a concussion or a clot in his brain. And until now, he have not got his head check on yet. I realize that as I get older, the fear of your parents dying unexpectedly is very anxious. All this constant worrying is such a drag. GOD, please do me a favor, I really wish…if it’s possible…that whoever is going away…get sick for a while…maybe a month…then die peacefully in his or her sleep. That way…everyone can get their affairs in order…everyone can spend their last minute family quality time together and say our last goodbyes. Ohh, I am so scarred. My bravery is not what it used to be anymore.

No comments: