Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Conservatory



So, who am I – I am a Scurry :)

PLUS POINTS :
1) Action oriented
2) Competitive
3) Wants to win
4) Does not like to be left out of the loop
5) Does not like to be left behind in new happenings / development
6) Highly energized
7) Motivated and can be highly charged up
8) Productivity driven
9) Result oriented

PITFALLS :
1) Impatient
2) Impulsive
3) Overzealous and can be inconsiderate
4) Can become easily de-motivated
5) May not be a team player
6) Not necessarily independent and can be over reliant on another partner / individual
7) Can be influenced
8) May be over reliant on a leader; formal or informal
9) Direction may not be entirely right if not guided
10) Tends to regret
11) Can react negatively / aggressively if things do not go as wished
12) Potential to engage on unhealthy tactics just to win
13) May go head on against the wall and takes time to recover
14) Often one way vision without contingency plans

Aiyo...so spot on...I have more bad points than the good ones...no...no...I have to learn to capitalize on my strengths and work on mimizing on my weaknesses :)

No comments: