Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Butterworth Bar & Kitchen




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD. GLORY TO GOD. GLORIFIED GOD. YOU ARE JESUS. YOU ARE LORD. YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE MIGHTY TO SAVE…ME…AGAIN! I will continue to praise GOD for His mercies upon my life.

April Tribulations:

Neon Collections – import items. I am supposed to use the factor of 6 in the conversion calculation…I pandai pandai pula go and use the factor of 3.7. Never mind, these merchandise will come with a pre-price tag. So clever isn’t it. Selling below the cost price. At a negative margin. If the customers are nasty, they will insists on the packaging price tag and not the system price & the whole batch of stocks, I will be selling at a loss. Ursula & The General will kill me. How can I make such an asshole mistake? If the Chinese manufacturer cannot remove the old price sticker in time and replace with a new price sticker - I am officially doomed. My store team will have more work to do. They will have to re-stick the entire batch of goods with the new price sticker. But GOD is great – the incident was able to be rectify…the manufacturers could manage to re-print the new price label on time and were able to stick the stocks with the new price sticker too. And I also can update the new selling price in the HQ system. But I feel very ashamed of myself. On my carelessness. On my stupidity. On my defense system. When Ursula question me why I use such a low factor – I go and blame it on Leonardo pula...that Leonardo uses the factor of 3.5 – but in actual fact, Leonardo uses the 5.7 factor. I bowed my head low. I stood so low :( I think Ursula can also sense that I am pushing my responsibilities away and putting the blame on Leonardo…very bad yingze :( No more after this.

Double A – USJ store have a bulk buyer. 14 pallets altogether. I sell @ RM9.99. Follow the last weekend press ad price. Yes, its below cost; again. The email correspondence between the store team & myself – we did not make a cc copy to Ursula as she was in Germany at that time. The store makes the price change by themselves when the customer makes the payment. Rupa-rupanya, we are not allowed to do bulk selling…this whole issue went all the way up to the French Finance Director, The General & the Audit Department. Ursula is so clever…she said that she is not around and she is not aware regarding this matter. I sort of like know and don’t know that we cannot do the bulk selling. But, it’s also that I was greedy at that point of time and I wanted to close the month of March in a positive note but with this transaction, also tak jadi. Of course, again…and as usual…I apologize profusely to Ursula. I also pour out this problem of mine to Celtic & Baldwin. The both of them also are not aware that we cannot bulk sell. But I think Baldwin is genuinely not aware about it. I am doubtful of Celtic. I think Celtic is fully aware about it. Again, Ursula is not going to trust me after this.

I don’t care whether Ursula trusts me after this or not…most importantly what is wrong have been right. That is what matter the most. Is only by HIS GRACE.

For it is by GRACE you have been saved, through FAITH — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD — not by works, so that no one can boast - Ephesians 2:8-9

No comments: