Monday, August 04, 2014

79Hundred




Memphis Bistro – dinner with James. Nope, we are not on a date. James is a good and reliable male friend.

I really love this place. Reminds me a lot of Ben & Nick in Subang Jaya. Its very community-like, a cozy little family restaurant, serves good western food at decent pricing. I was very impressed that the place was squeaky clean (from the floors to the tables), have many country music theme decorations (either the owners must be a very big fan of country music or they have spend a part of their life somewhere in Texas, Nashville or any country music states in the USA), the patrons are all older than us and the owners actually addresses them personally by their names.

I have their seafood chowder & baked oyster as appetizer, my main dish was their seafood pasta, and my favorite part…hot chocolate lava cake…a truly satisfying dessert for a sweet tooth person like me. Ooh…how I love how the chocolate melt and spill onto the plate. It was warm, smooth, consistent, and bursting with chocolate goodness inside. As you slowly slice open the cake, chocolate blood starts drooling. The ice cream was pretty normal, didn't felt anything special. But the overall combination was pretty good. Quite like the results and was pretty happy with it though :)

No comments: