Monday, August 04, 2014

Rick Kee




Quad Bike @ Mudtrekker – bucket list checked :)

Together with Stephanie & Kathy – we went to Mudtrekker @ Sunway SPK, Shah Alam to ride on the big ATVs. All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), also known as a quad or quad bikes is a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control purposes. As the name implies, it is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles. I was a bit greedy. Should have taken the smaller quad…but no, I straight away jump into a big quad which I have difficulty in controlling and maneuvering. Later on, my upper body muscles was aching in pain. I thought it was just a plain and simple ride over man-made slopes…mana tahu…the trail is really a jungle-trekking trail…the track where people actually go hiking. I was so scared when going uphill and downhill because I know that, if I am not careful enough…I will sure terbabas and terbalik. Already a few times, that my quad bike tyres got stuck within the bigger tree roots. Luckily, I didn't crashed the quad. Hilarious!

Mudtrekker is a very nice and cool place. It was established back in 1995, they are an adventure sport operator and corporate team-building provider. On their property, there are an array of paintball fields and team-building activities coupled with facilities for corporate seminars, dining and function areas. They actually have a 3 Paintball Tournament Fields (40m x 55m each). 3 scenario concepts (Wild West, Mad Max, and Kill House, First blood). Cool!

No comments: