Sunday, August 17, 2014

Zovidius R.



OMG OMG – I can’t recollect whether this Japanese dinner that we have together (Torres, Mel Jag, Miss Klein & myself) @ Hyotan, SS15 Subang took place last year or this year. Yes, never ever procrastinate. Now, I got all of the timelines wrong & upside down :( I know we have a Japanese dinner together. It was a very awesome place. After dinner, we head to Empire Subang, had our Starbucks together, took loads of pictures together…we all need that extra bit of comfort sometimes…and when we do, we’ll be glad that we have those pictures around…4 regular, down-to-earth, 30-something Asians, are smart, sexy, funny, caring, interesting, who just loves each other companionship, who can click together and I think we are the type who just get straight to the point with one another and make each other double over with laughter :)

No comments: