Sunday, August 24, 2014

Notes from Shai




Sakae Sushi, Subang Parade - dinner with Stephanie :) Yup, just the 2 of us. Celtic…was not invited…well…after the February dispute and a change in Celtic’s behavior lately…we were not as close as before. We still talk, we still see each other, we still laugh together…the chemistry is just not like last time anymore. What I meant of a change in Celtic’s attitude is that…Celtic have always has the tendency to show off and put everyone down. I think since the month of March, Celtic always burns Stephanie and myself in public. Celtic used to do that last time too…but Celtic’s choices of words were not that blunt and crude. It also happens within the 3 of us. But it seems that lately, the words are being spoken out loud in public…words like useless, hopeless, speechless…words that are very de-motivating and leaves a bad impression…imagine, Celtic uses the word useless (aiming at Stephanie) in front of everyone when Stephanie was unable to reserve a place for Pietro. Celtic has asked Stephanie to chup seats for Celtic, Pietro & myself during a lunch break seminar. And Stephanie’s boss was there too. How would he see Stephanie then? This Celtic also said that I am hopeless in front of Ursula because I don’t have a power bank. The day before, Ursula called me…I was in the car with Celtic & Pietro. My phone battery was about to die off. I told Ursula that I have to cut short the conversation. Then the next day, don’t know why or how the conversation touches on my topic and this Celtic burn me in front of Ursula, behind my back. Yet, Celtic is still so proud and can re-tell the story back to me. Sigh…so these days…we rarely get too close with Celtic anymore. Confront Celtic about it? Celtic will never admit that Celtic is wrong. The ego is a mountain big. It will only take circumstances to change everything.

Okie, back to the dinner…the salmon was beautifully fresh and rounded the dish off. The dinner was yummy. I love Japanese food :) And oh my, I think the soft shell crab with the green cold noodles, topped with sesame oil was the hero that brought it all to a whole new level. Such simple, unfussy food was a real joy to eat. The price of the meal was great value. We left with happy bellies and a good dose of girlfriend therapy…it was such a fabulous start to the evening.

Later on, we went watch-hunting. The both of us wanted to get watches. Our secret project :)

No comments: