Sunday, August 17, 2014

Mamak Cupcake




Speaking of Seremban – another overdue post that happens neons ago…I think it was somewhere in last year August. During Malaysia’s 56th Independence Day. Stephanie, Celtic & myself have a road trip down to Port Dickson. We went there to meet up with Faith. Before we arrive at PD, Stephanie brought us to the Seremban Market and we have our beef noodles, we went to the same shop as the below to get the Seremban must-haves local food. Once we arrive at PD, it was almost time for dinner and we have a BBQ together. We were joined by Faith, both of Faith’s parents (Michael & Katherine), Faith’s youngest sister; Ashley and a couple (Faith’s ex-colleagues). We also stay overnight there. Before we head back to KL the next day, we had lunch together – crabs again :)

I am very fortunate that over the years I have make great friendship with my fellow colleagues. Even my current colleagues in the office are mostly nice & friendly people. Helpful too. My superior is not that great and not that easy to work with, but once you understand her rhythm, it’s all ok. But she’s not that bad either. I know that some people will disagree though. But really, compared to the other nasty people that I have met…she’s not that extremely bad. Most importantly, everyone is doing ok at work. Of course; some processes, some topics, some issues can be better but it’s ok for now.

No comments: