Monday, August 04, 2014

The George Effect



Look at what I found – it’s a handphone holder, bean-bag material & bean-bag feel. I had this when I was working with the French. It was prominently display on my working desk. Look at the 3 badges that was pin onto it. Given to me by the Stationery Buyer. Actually, the Stationery Buyer has given me a bunch of badges, but I selected those 3 to pin on it.

GO GIRL – is to remind me to GO,GO,GO. Retail, is after all...a very scary battlefield. I just have to keep working hard. Life itself will present its challenges. I have to learn about patience and perseverance. Don’t give up so easily, even when there are obstacles ahead. I also have to learn to be competitive, while at the same time, I need know when to ‘just play and have fun’ too. If you win, be a good and humble winner and thank the other opponents. And if you lose, be a good loser, and still thank the other competitors.

Peace & Take It Easy - some days are better, some days are worse. Just find the strength and courage to smile and laugh and live life as gloriously as possible.

No comments: