Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hog’s Breath Cafe




Kena gasak for the second time. Ursula said that I receive her instructions better than her suggestions. I stand firm on my decision. Luckily, she let me off the hook this time around. What happen was…weekend Press Ad…A4 Paper 80gm…Ursula asked me if I drop the price a little for the A4 Paper 70gm…will the sales be better? I get her point. To increase the sales (maybe there is a possibility that the 70gm sales can or may overtake the 80gm) and even better margin compare to the 80gm…I said no, I defend my reasoning. Drop by RM0.30; a difference, I still think that the people will go after the thicker 80gm. Lately, based on the daily sales report, the 80gm sales have over taken the 70gm. My English competitor…rarely advertised their house brand 80gm, thus there is the opportunity for me to fill in the gap. So, the final outcome was that the 80gm have sold out by a total of 1500 units ++. I am secretly damn proud of myself. Hahaha… :)

No comments: