Sunday, August 17, 2014

Geeks are so cute.




Premier Hotel, Klang – today is all about overdue and long forgotten posts :) I notices that there are also a lot of times for friendships and socials. Much more than what I’m accustomed to, to be honest. But I need to jot them down, hold the memories together…because they are memories after all…memories of who I am, where I have been to, whom I’m with. I’m pretty sure that there’s more that I’d like to commit to memory somehow. But, this should do for now :)

This was a dinner organized by Snow Petrol. It was a birthday dinner. Can’t recall whether it was for the son or for the youngest daughter. It was a full house. Celtic, Victoria, Edward, Matthew, Singrid, Betty…we laugh our ass off seeing each other, hugs were available freely, everyone looks so fabulous, everyone was very ecstatic in catching up with each other…about home, work, hobbies, new interest, families and life in general…it’s all back to being about content right now :)

No comments: