Sunday, August 17, 2014

White Rabbit




Okie – confirm this dinner took place last year…but when…I certainly cannot remember :) Oh dear…hahaha. It was a Japanese meal. Location was @ First Subang. Restaurant name? Cannot remember. Celtic was there, Victoria, the Stationery Buyer and myself. I cannot remember much what we have chatted on that particular day. But I remembered the most important part – the Stationery Buyer praises me. Reason being, when the Stationery Buyer visited one of our stores, the Stationery Buyer have notices that the assortment are much neater, there are more varieties, it was better than during Jonas’s time. I remember the feeling because it really makes my day. And I think I also share with them that I just switched bosses. No longer under Leonardo but park under Ursula instead. I think I also complain about Leonardo’s leadership to them…hahaha…but then again the Stationery Buyer also hear from another colleague that Leonardo is famous for being like that :) Thus, Jonas’s style is also very similar with Leonardo’s method.

No comments: