Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunshine Barry & The Disco Worms



I am so angry with this Ursula. Jatuh my air muka in front of my number 1 supplier. And all I can do was to grin and to bear with it :( Like an idiot.

What happens was…my top supplier and I schedule for a meeting together to discuss on the coming BTS activities. Ursula was not involved in this meeting in the first place. Then, this supplier has mention to me that their existing brand of glue which is currently being used for the stationery category has been diversified to the DIY usage. He has mention to me that he have make contact with Christy but this Christy have not been replying his emails, picking up his calls or replying back his messages. I know that this is not Christy’s fault. Because, at the end of the day, the decision maker is Ursula. Ursula will be the one making the call. Christy will not be able to make a move unless Ursula gives her the green light. So, me being nice and little bit cheeky here, ask the supplier to go and drop by at Ursula’s room to say Hi as a courtesy call. When he didn’t come out from Ursula’s room for quite some time, I thought I go in and rescue him. Mana tahu, this Ursula is so bloody smart…divert him to the stationery topic. I was okay with it. Then, she start to tease me in front of him…saying that I am slow, I don’t know how to run reports, maybe I am psychologically are scared of her these days (OMG, she can even sense that I am avoiding her), that she is coming after me soon…and yet Ursula mention to me previously that she won’t bad mouth me…look at what she is doing right now...celaka betul her. ANGRY. I feel so embarrassed and incompetent.

I've made the conscious, mindful choice of not to avoid the pain. It is very clear to me that there is no way out but through it. I will just need to ram at it (or at her) like a bull and overcome it the best that I can! It is part of the game. You can win, or you can lose and today it is my turn to lose but at least knowing that I have given my everything, my best…every day.

No comments: