Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Photowalk In Sandton

CNY House Visit – Stewart’s place @ Kota Kemuning. Yes, this happen in January this year. Celtic, Stephanie and myself. Last year, Mrs. Simon got join us but this year Mrs. Simon is nowhere to be seen. Maybe Mrs. Simon is busy.

Oh Stewart…I think all of us misses you so damn much. Stephanie and myself think about you all the time and we miss you as much today as we did when we first parted ways from you. Every time, the 3 of us are together, we still talk about our favorite working memories of you. We can be anywhere in the world and I think one of us will quietly raise a glass and simply say, "To Stewart”. I am sure without fail, tears will always come to our eyes as we take a moment to remember how much we misses you. While memories of our time together may fade, our love, our bond, our friendship for you will never does. Truly great friends or mentors like you are hard to find and impossible to forget. And quite simply, you were one of the best leaders an employee could ever have. Stewart’s the one person that I would drop everything to meet up. Stewart, I cannot praise you enough. You are awesome – a seasoned buyer and sales development manager with tones of experience, you are attentive, supportive, patient, and gives me lots of great advice and tips while I’m venturing out there with my categories :)

No comments: