Sunday, August 10, 2014

Okinawa Rendez-vous

Ursula is such a copycat. Actually, I am also a copycat :)
What happen was…Baldwin have put up some postcards on the office room wall. So, I also followed suit. During my Murdoch University days, I have managed to collect quite a number of postcards, it was a good collection though, they are being nicely kept in a box, now the opportunity has arise to show them off…so I also put them on my office room wall. Then, mana tahu, this Ursula also starts to copy me. She starts to put up some postcards as well; on her wall...all are pictures of buildings of the Eiffel Tower in Paris…I bet she bought those during her trip to Germany. Then, I also start to hang a Christmas ornament on my office door knob…then this Ursula also starts to follow. Imitator.

No comments: