Saturday, December 24, 2016

Canongate Kirk




Serai, Empire Subang – Team Baz had its team Christmas dinner the other day. So, what happen was…it was a case of I perasan sendiri…Celtic & Stephanie was sitting at another table…I was at the same table with Tin Min, Kelvin, Harriet, Abigail & Captain Johnson. So, when I arrive at Serai, the dishes were already there…in front of me was a plate of roast chicken with mash potatoes and Light Coke…Light Coke…Mak Tiri drinks Light Coke…but chicken…MT was suppose to be vegetarian on every Monday…then this Abigail also ask who takes the seat…Celtic said maybe it’s Mak Tiri…however…rupa-rupanya…it’s Stewart…Mak Tiri; last minute cannot make it…aiyo…I thought I was so lucky…can be seated opposite of her again and have a decent conversation…hahaha…

No comments: