Saturday, December 31, 2016

LIVING




Dear God,

Here I am again…2016 will be over soon and we will welcome another brand new year of 2017!

2016 - there's wonderful highs and wonderful lows. It's been quite a change for me personally.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

You are an Amazing God, You are an Awesome God, You are a Good God, You are a Faithful God, You are a Great God, You are God Almighty. Have faith in You, also means have faith in Your timing. You just take 1 day to turnaround things, to turnabout things. Let God be God. My cup overflows with your goodness, faithfulness, love & favorability to my family and to myself every day. You are not only a real joy provider, but also a hope provider, a peace provide, an encouragement provider. Thank you for Your Faithfulness, for Your Love, for Your Goodness & for Your Favorability to my family and to myself.

Thank you God that you are my Jehovah Jireh, my Provider, my Protector, my Giver. You are my Absolute & my Ultimate. You are vast, wide and unlimited. Only I am limited in my thinking, in my ways and in my capacity. You are my morning glory, my shining star. My King, my Majesty; seated on the throne; highly exalted. You are the Lords of Lords, my Kings of Kings. Thank you for your gifts to my family & to myself every day. You are indeed the only one Giver there is. Thank you for being my Helper, my Healer, my Shepherd, my Teacher, my Redeemer & my Savior. Thank you for your work on the cross of Calvary so that today I can receive Your living word, has a living relationship with You and live by Your living values. God, I depend on You. You reign, You reign over my lives, You reign on every decision that I make, You dwell in me. God, You take charge, You are in control, You take the lead. You are our sufficiency.

God – we have moved into our new house in Section 7. A 22 x 75, landed property. Thank you so much God. This is my key highlight for 2016.


Thank you God, that everyday You load me up with benefits, everyday You work behind the scene on my ordinary life, on my ordinary days. If God is quiet, it does not mean that God is not working. Thank you God that every day You have my best interest in Your heart, every day You lead me You see best and every day You make the best decision, selections & choices for me. You are a Promise Making God and a Promise Keeping God.

God for 2017 – the key word here is Growth, Progress & Improvement.

Strengthen the love, the bond of the 4 of us – Papa Ham, Mama Ham, Big Ham & Small Ham. Replenish our energy, reinforce our faith. Remind us that You are the backbone of this family, You are the pillar of this household. Bring activities and people into our lives, please add value into our lives, I want our lives to be enhance and enrich.

As for me God, for 2017 – remind me, instill in me – discipline, focus & consistency. What I pray for, don’t u-turn back. Draw me to You every day, anchor myself to You every day, strengthen my faith in You every day. Remove my fear, my hesitation, my procrastination, the negative thoughts, the negative energy, the negative people…let me look radiant, collected & fine, with stabilityness, calmness and steadiness, with grace, elegance, class and sophistication. God, guide me to do the right thing. Please ensure that I am always in line and align with You. God, please give me more strength, more wisdom, more common sense, more good characters and more skills. The life & business pointers that I have been reading lately, please ensure that I learn from them so that I will be a better person. Humility & curiosity to be balance off with courage & confidence.

God – in 2017 – I want to be a better person, not bitter…I want to response, not react…I want to forgive & forget. I want to live by faith, family, friends, fitness and finance. It’s about:

#beingbetter.balance.purpose.laughter.

The world and its people are getting quite tricky sometimes; therefore I would like myself to grow up with more simple aspirations. I think there's a lot of huge aspirations and people living with an enormous amount of stuff that they don't necessarily need.

I would like to grow up being a little bit more simple in my approach and my outlook and just looking after those around me and treating others as I would like to be treated myself.

Yup - small, steady steps upwards! LIVE WELL! JUST LIVE!

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: