Saturday, December 24, 2016

SHY NOT SHY, SORRY NOT SORRY




During the Policy Briefing…Jonas was seated on my right…Mak Tiri was on my left…how this seating arrangement came to be about…well, I was walking together with Jonas; heading towards the meeting room…then Jonas saw MT and ask MT, whether MT wants to sit together or not…MT said ok and ask Jonas to chup a place for her...so Jonas ask me to chup for MT lor…so that is how the 3 of us ended up seating together. And MT and I have the opportunity to hold a decent conversation together. I was so super nervous and excited all over the same time...hahaha...

MT buys things online and feel that it can be addictive…MT have a top (that have no zipper) which MT have to returns it back…MT and I were commenting on the 2017 budget…then I ask MT why she didn’t turn up on Monday’s Team Dinner…MT said that she have something on…then I say that we go to Serai because got vegetarian menu…MT say that in the first place we wanted to go to Serai anyway…so don’t bull shit her…hahaha…I reiterate that I was just pulling her leg…hahaha…sensitive pula she…

No comments: