Sunday, December 14, 2014

And another hamburger




Dear GOD,

(1) Sales are very bad. Another 19 more days to go – it is highly unlikely that I can close the year on a positive note. I can’t be better than my last year sales results. It got worst actually – a decline in sales, margin, buying income and an increase in stock value & stock days. Everyone (majority of them) is on a YTD positive trend except for me. The worst part is that I don’t know where I went wrong. Or what I did wrong. I only know that I keep on working & working, I keep on putting in the effort but there is no yield to it :( And I am very sad about it.

(2) I cannot help Marcus to close the gap and I cannot dedicate a positive figure to both Barry & Ursula.

(3) I am still stuck in this Stationery Department and have nowhere to go. All doors…all windows of opportunities…seems to be closing in on me for now…2015 - will be even worst.

(4) The Ice Queen Range Review Project – I am so half-hearted in doing it…everyone steps up…everyone is sacrificing their own personal time…everyone pours out their heart & soul into doing it…into completing it…and I just…still finding excuses in not doing it. I haven't even complete the whole damn thing yet :( Even if I did complete the project…it will be a very miserable one. I admire the determination of Gerrard & Madeleine, the sacrifice that Christy, Alice & Baldwin make, the consistency that Celtic, Shawn, Clara, Ramli, Linda, Laura & Lionel have display. Even Pietro also steps up. Each one of them beats me drop dead. I am the only one who is lazy, being ignorant & hopeless about it…sigh…

(5) I lost the motivation to work. Since when…I am so afraid to step up? :(

(6) Where is my courage & humor went to?

(7) GOD – please help me to find back the JOY, the LOVE, the SPARK & the MAGIC in me.

(8) I don’t feel functional, social, loving, responsible, cheerful as I used to be.

(9) GOD – I need help. I need to seek help from YOU to bring my life back on track.

(10) The underdog, rascal, misfit J___ cannot cross the finish line for the year 2014 :(

No comments: