Sunday, December 07, 2014

Mezze

On Monday – went for our new store opening in Kampar.
I am so exhausted. Because The Ice Queen have instructed us to also visit The English’s base in Kampar…then head down to Putrajaya to survey The English’s Premium Format, to check out Thailand’s latest offering of HomePro & Index Living. Then, to drop by at The Japanese base in Subang. Crazy!

Marcus, Leonardo, Barry & Ursula in one car…while Baldwin, Laura & myself jump into Ursula’s car which Shawn drove. I was the co-pilot. This Ursula is also betul-betul sampat. Don’t want to tell Shawn beforehand but WatsApp me to pass message to Shawn. Double the work only.

Ursula: Remind Shawn – slim River 370 – 380 got road speed trap. Ask Shawn to slow down as Marcus & Leonardo kena saman 300. Thank you.

Ursula: Please ask Shawn to leave the key at the guard house. Thank you.

Then, before we depart from the office in the morning...Ursula pass me her car key & petrol money…for me to pass to Shawn. Then, the weird thing is this…when we arrive at the new outlet…I am not sure why Shawn returns the key back to Ursula…because as we are leaving the place in the afternoon…Ursula passes back the key to me…pening kepala I.

No comments: