Sunday, December 07, 2014

THIS IS OUR DUTY

Ohhh…I get to know from Christy that Ursula did not look into their range review presentation with The Ice Queen. I was telling Christy how lucky their team is to have Ursula around…at least Ursula will help to look into each of their range review presentation before meeting up with The Ice Queen. Unlike, this Marcus…so sibuk. No time to check anything also. Rupa-rupanya…Christy said that Ursula did not look into Christy’s work at all…only say that this is your presentation…this is your idea…go and present it…wah…so unlike Ursula…usually, Ursula will control every single thing. Now I am wondering…is it Ursula did not look into Christy’s work only…or it is applicable to both Shawn & Gerrard as well? Hmm…

But I also feel lucky that I no longer park under Ursula :) Otherwise…I will malukan her only with my bad performance.

No comments: