Sunday, December 07, 2014

Daily Pint

Me: Tesco display. Messy compare to last year.

Ursula: I think we are correct. Standees in the department. And bin in walk way. I think u need to. U need to talk to Marcus. Stock up the sellable items.

Me: I do already. But didn’t tell Marcus wor.

Ursula: Look at them bins item are the fast moving. Don’t tell Marcus also I comments so much. Over stock for GHSA and get the display u wanted. Don’t worry so much. Don’t allow empty bins.

Me: Okies.

Ursula: Good gal.

Me: There is no bad student. There is either a good teacher or a bad teacher.

Ursula: Haha…this must be a granny teacher. Still nagging as when the department doesn’t belong to her anymore.

Sigh…Thank You So Much Ursula. I really own you so much. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – for this defining person who gave me a defining year.

No comments: