Sunday, December 07, 2014

Taps Beer Bar




Ursula: Good morning. Happy to see ur bts is here. Last Sunday ur sales went up 180K and ur GPRM also up 42K. Assuming u done some paper press advert but do check is ur bts stationery pick up. Anyway it should be otherwise will be dead. Went to Mydin yesterday and full of stocks. Check GHKD vs GHSA if the daily sales for GHKD better than GHSA that’s mean u have to push downstairs to display the same.

Me: U not in the office, how u know my sales & GPRM go up? Yes, bts items are picking up. Same goes with Xmas.

Ursula: Darling I know if I wanted to…

Sigh…Ursula is still tracking on me. Is still tracking on the department. I wonder who gave her the data information in the first place. Which minion she instructs to run my department sales report? Ursula is still reminding me very subtly on what I need to do next. Is still guiding me through. Actually…all of these advices are very logical & common sense in nature…but both Leonardo & Marcus failed in teaching me like this. However, I know that Ursula will only sees me through until the end of this year only. Effective next year 2015, I will no longer hear or get these kind of advises or feedback anymore. The chain will be offically broken :(

No comments: