Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Utopia Writer



Found out from Alice that Gerrard actually cried during the first Range Review Presentation with The Ice Queen. Wow…I certainly didn’t expect Gerrard to be this weak.

During my second Range Review Presentation with The Ice Queen – The Ice Queen graded me a D :) while the whole of the SoftWare Team was given a C. Alice & Pietro was not graded at all. The D was given to me because of my lack of effort, insufficient information and I have a bad plan…which is worst than having a no plan at all. Sigh…seriously…this Ice Queen is really making everyone lives upside down…everyone is staying up late in the office…everyone’s stress level is sky high…The Ice Queen’s intentions may be good but certainly not the process and the deadline pace.

No comments: