Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tom Cat




During Marcus’s absence – Ursula also gave me the opportunity to participate in their every Tuesday floor walk…to show to the top management that my BTS sales performance are in line as compare to last year…while the other categories of school shoes, school uniforms and school bags sales were all in a decline. As Ursula put it, to show to the big bosses that the current BTS event is not a disaster, we can still compete with the English, the Japanese and the locals. We also have our own strengths. And guess what…I decline Ursula’s offer. The reason I gave her was – I am scarred. Probably…I am not surprised if Ursula was very disappointed in me that I have let her down in such a way…but after the emotional roller coaster ride & the arrival of The Ice Queen…my confidence have been dented, one way or the other.

I know that moving forward in 2015 – I need to further enhance my analytical, problem solving, social & interaction skills, plus self independence and self confidence as well because Marcus also tak boleh harap punya…I must remember that Marcus will not be hanging around to help me, Ursula will finally let everything go…and I got to experience everything on my own, I’ve got to even structured my own learning, pace myself well, remove my background noises, remind myself to be happy and get comfortable with the idea that I will be all alone without the necessary support that I used to get from Ursula :( This sounds very not encouraging at all. Ohh…it sounds so scary…

You’re a very fine person, Mr. Baggins, and I’m very fond of you, but you’re only quite a little fellow in a wide world, after all – Gandalf The Grey.

No comments: