Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gold Dust

Ole – Ole Bali, Empire Subang >> it was a Christmas Dinner cum get-together with Edward, Snow Petrol, Singrid, Celtic, Stephanie, Tyan, James, Victoria, Mrs. Simon & Theresa. Again, I'm being surrounded with good and happy people. It was an event that took place last month…yes, it needs to be documented…and yes again, I always have this post-dated blog to do :) And guess what: Ole – Ole Bali is also the most frequented eatery outlet that I have patronized for the whole of 2012. That night consists of yummy food + cute moments + catching-up + juicy gossips + giggling over the quirks of the retail industry & routine problems = these are the good things that happen in my life :) I like to walk through my life with people, places, colors, textures, music and food :)

No comments: