Sunday, January 06, 2013

the trouble of being myself

Thank You GOD, Praise To The LORD, Bless You GOD :)

The 1st of January always feels like a fresh start. A reboot :)
It’s only the first week of the New Year and I’m already receiving one of GOD’s amazing blessings. I’ve got my 13th Month salary; on a prorated basis. Unlike the French, this 13th Month Salary clause was not stated in my Offer Letter. What’s more when the HR Director issued out the memo, it stated that only employees who serve on a full year basis will be entitle for the benefits. I have only served for 6 months. I was worried that I might not be able to get it. More over, I am also very cash-dry at the moment :) Therefore, I am very grateful for this token. I am also very appreciative to Leonardo & Mr. Jan Vet for giving me the confirmation early. I will certainly use this blessing very wisely. The power of belief is enormous :)

No comments: