Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome the Blessings to my Life


Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD! :) 

GOD has been blessing me very richly this month. First, I’ve received my bonuses, Secondly, my 2012 report card was not as worst as I have expected it to be and Thirdly – I get to go to Hong Kong! :) 

I was in Hong Kong from the 7th January till 10th January. I was there to attend the 2013 Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair. Hong Kong was a place that I wanted to go last year and it was in my to do list as well. But, in the end, the plan to travel to the former British colony did not materialize. However, the start of 2013 was a great one for me and I get to visit this country. Even though, it was not a holiday trip but a working trip. I am stoked and wowed by this miracle of opportunity creation and this gift from GOD. I am so excited for the next adventure that GOD has plan for me, shepherding me throughout the year of 2013.

It’s winter over there and I think it's gorgeous even though there were many fogs around. Thus, making the pictures capture on the camera are not that clear, bright & sharp. When I was flying there and back to KL, I didn't manage to secure a window seat, thus no aerial view pictures :( I was there with Leonardo and Alice. It’s a high density country with a population of 7 million people. Every where I walk, there are tall buildings and skyscrapers surrounding me. I felt so dwarf in. The streets are also filled with branded concept stores as the people here are also very brand-crazy. The city is packed with a vast array of international brands. The streets, the walkways, the restaurants are so small, cram & narrow and are so congested with so many people. I don't really get to enjoy my food to the maximum in such compact condition. Everyone is walking at a fast speed and is rushing from one place to another. I like their red colour taxi, exactly those that I have watched from the Hong Kong TVB dramas. I still think that Singapore is a more conducive place to stay in and is by far the greenest. I don’t think that I will be able to adapt to such swiftness. I love big skies and wide open spaces :) 

No comments: