Sunday, January 27, 2013

Purple Queen

Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam (Taman Pertanian Malaysia) – was a cycling outing day with Baby Sis, Zen & Willy :) We were there early in the morning, there was a light drizzle, however Thank GOD, and thereafter we were blessed with SPECTACULAR weather for the whole day! Sun shining on my shoulders. I feel like my body has been dipped in warm sunshine. We cycle, we maneuver, we rode on that endless path. I enjoy cycling downhill, certainly not up the slopes. Even though it was a very good workout for the thigh & calf mussles. I love the wind breezing through my face, my heart raced in excitement, that exhilarating rush. I can’t even remember when was the last time I ride a bike or was in this reserve jungle. But I felt deeply contented just to experience this adventure for a day. Actually, there is so much to see in the park, there are many small taman-taman scattered around, of course their maintenance is certainly not of world class expectations. It short of excellent quality and standard. I couldn’t understand why Malaysians let inefficiency slide. Why they allow things to happen slowly & ignoring follow-up and proper maintenance care. Well, we stop by to feed a horse, look at the peacocks, turkeys, ducks, tortoise, porcupines and drop by at a water dam. We also visited what was once used to be the highlight attraction of the park – the Rumah Iklim Sederhana Empat Musim (Four Season Temperate House). It was winter and it was freezing cold with white show everywhere. What’s more we were just wearing our ordinary cotton attire. But there is one young family with small children that came fully prepared with their winter clothing – jackets, gloves, scarves & beanie hats. So bersemangat!

We finished everything around 3pm, then we stop by at Klang for a very delicious Bak Kut Teh lunch which is fine :)

No comments: