Monday, January 28, 2013

Riser Combo


Today is the 28 day of January, another 3 more days to go and it will be Goodbye January & Hola February :) The first month of the year is gone. Every year, when this happens...I feel that the time passes by me very fast and I feel that I have not done much. I am just letting the days & time slipping by. However, this year 2013 have evoked a totally new feeling in me.

Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD – for the first time, I have felt that I have achieved more, I have accomplished more, I have more happy thoughts and I have more adventures to experience with. I am certainly looking forward to February where I know that I still can do more and share more. I really want to count my blessings today – these positive energy, the unexpected prorated bonuses, the MTD & YTD results, the Hong Kong trip, the cycling adventure and also the Shelter 101 Project. I felt that I have been blessed with a bountiful harvest, the sense of being able to overcome, that overwhelming, humbling and inspiration feeling.

Ok, so what is this Shelter 101 Project about – I am not going into the details too much because they are just too…personal at the moment. It was something that was supposed to happen a long time ago but affordability was the problem. For the past 2 years, when it was no longer an issue, there were talks about it but never any action has been taken. So for this year, I am determine to take the first step. To track & pursue :) I know that it will be a very long and tedious process but at least the first step have been taken first. Probably, it will even take years to see a fruitful results. At the same time, prayer also helps. When we found the first Shelter this week, even though we have made the decision collectively as a family that the purchase transaction will be called off due to poor maintenance management and close proximity to a nearby smelting plant – I am just so glad that GOD has answered my prayers. It meets the budget, the location & the convenience facilities; which all are of my top criterias. GOD have also given me the wisdom to look into this area as the current area is also giving me legal & status problems. No doubt, it was a major disappointment but it further reinforces how great prayers can be, how magnificent my GOD is in answering my prayers. Fingers crossed that there will be better leads and success in the coming months. Hopefully, nothing will go too wrong. I am sure that something good is coming our way. I am just feeling so blessed this month :)

No comments: