Sunday, November 17, 2013

an essayist

OMG – this Ursula is damn super-detailed to the max. PO; Ursula wants to check. Forms; also Ursula wants to go through line by line. Ursula just asks too many questions. Of course, it’s good that we know what we are doing…but it’s very tiring to answer each one of them in detail. Correct, if I do no wrong, why am I worried. Its only when I do something suspicious that I should be worried in giving my answers. It’s also that, I don’t want to show Ursula my weaknesses and inadequacies. I know Ursula is just testing me, trying to understand my reasoning for executing a particular task. However, I just don’t want to be seen to be leaning to a particular store, or to favor a particular supplier or covering up my previous old mistakes. This game of being cautions and mindful is also very tiring leh. I am not saying that it’s a bad thing that Ursula is holding me accountable. It is actually good so that I will be more responsible, put in more effort, being more thorough, more heart & soul…it’s just that I need to change my own mindset and the way of doing things.

No comments: