Sunday, November 10, 2013

PickNik




Every day, I sure kena perli or get caught by Ursula - ‘you seem not to know much ya’ / ‘the one that can use short cut, you don’t use. the one that cannot use short cut, you use’ / ‘don’t use the cross-dock percentage as a part of the business negotiation tool, ignore it’ / ‘you don’t put your heart & soul in running reports’ / ‘you have the figures on hand but you don’t use the figures to grow your business’ / ‘you don’t use the figures to tell a story line in your leaflet proposal’ / 'you have to understand what people want' etc etc. If it was Leonardo who tells me this – it will be a motivational downer for me. Ursula; on the other hand…I don’t know whether it was the choice of words, the tone or the body language – but somehow it just motivates me to stand up, to take the responsibility and to get better. Seriously, I got to bring it home, make it happen, make the most out of it. I hope that everyone (both of the suppliers & the store team) are behind me in this. BTS 2013, Christmas 2013 and CNY 2014. I know that I am still not clicking with Ursula on a lot of matters and I am not quite firing as well. I am actually shooting blanks at the moment. I just have to keep believing. It is not easy reading right now. 

No comments: