Sunday, November 17, 2013

Loaf Potion

Ursula taught me the other day to build up my very own Purchase File. It actually contains my department item codes, item description, block status, vendor code, vendor name, outright/consignment status – then vlookup with the stocks on hand data together with every month data on every item code total quantities sold, total sales value and total GPRM. From there, I will be able to know what are my Top 100 items for every month and what to advertise in the leaflet. I have to give her the credit. Ursula is such a genius. She say that she will run the report for me; after I tease her that she always help out Christy. I say no, I will do it by myself. I told her on Friday evening that I will try to build the report by myself (because there are many files that needs to be vlookup) on Saturday. And guess what…Ursula also turn up on that Saturday morning too. At least, I have given her the impression that what I say, I will do. Its funny. The first time around, when Ursula mentions that she is coming in on a Saturday, which I didn't say anything, I also turn up for work. This second time around - I say that I will come in to build the report, Ursula did not mention anything but she did turn up :) However in the end, the sales report was able to be generated but not on the stock holding report. System error. But Ursula manages to get one of the MA to run them for me. I don’t care if Ursula is really the villain – I am here just to do my job.

No comments: