Monday, November 04, 2013

MERKURY

Celtic is such a bitch. Whatever correspondence that I have with Ursula, I shared them with Celtic. Mana tahu, this Celtic went and shared it with Marcus and I know; with 100% confirmation that this Marcus will share them (everything) with Leonardo. Celtic is using these information to ensure Celtic's own survival and to gain extra brownie points from Marcus & Leonardo. They will look upon Celtic as an external informant. But stupid me for telling & thrusting Celtic. I did so because I needed a second opinion on what is happening. Celtic is a more polished & seasoned office politician than me. Now, I have to depend on myself. I am also in serious trouble. I will play the game – assuming that everyone knows about it. That I am the traitor. Sigh…

No comments: