Sunday, November 10, 2013

red wine, mistakes, mythology



Guardian Pharmacy – Walkathon 2013: Pause…Walk For A Cause. 8KM.
I rope in Stephanie to participate with me in this walkathon that was held in i-City :) Stephanie did a great job. Stephanie is big in size and hardly does any exercises besides doing the housework and her favorite past time which is washing her brand new Toyota Vios car. We walk together, she didn’t request to be stop to take a rest but only complain that why the road is so long :) In the end, we did a great job and finish the walk. My only complaint was that the event started off late. So, it was very hot and burning walking under the sun. Even though, it was a morning sun. I know that I could do better but I didn’t want to walk too fast, as I have to be by Stephanie’s size to encourage her and to pace her. We also bump into James as well and also a few of our other G13 colleagues – Iswandi, Miss Chia (MasterFile Department) and Miss Chong (Finance Consignment).
I still enjoy running though. There’s something about running…that makes me feel alive. I am energized by it.

No comments: