Sunday, November 24, 2013

Globally Organized : Hug A Runner Day

I was on leave the other Friday :) Then Ursula called me around 9.30am-ish…I didn’t pick up her call. I needed to get her out from my system. Almost everyday, I am having a one-to-one review with her. It's good, but on that day, I just needed a break. I need to remove her from my organism. However, I was worried that it may be something urgent, so I watsapp her back at 12.18 pm :)

Me: Boss, u looking 4 me? Anything?
Ursula: Done ALREADY check on competitors press advert
Me: thank u thank u (i also inserted the competitors press ad picture)
Ursula: I don’t know correct or not. But seem that u very good to avoid. Or they very good to follow u. Propose on 6 – 8 Dec we go for 40mm file at RM4.59. Maybe if u got stock can arrange. Show some balls!!! No no after no gp%
Me: Huh? (then show the ok hand sign)

I am not so sure what was she babbling and contradicting about. I try not to advertise the same thing as my competitors does. Ursula have make some huge file investment buys but the above item was not in her list. Ursula wants me to have the courage in terms of sharp pricing but then hesitates in case I compromise on the department's margin. What is this?! I think she is also kelam kabut already :)

No comments: